Sunday, April 24, 2022

Finally an Aledo Quilt plus another Graduation quilt

 We've lived in Aledo for 20 years now and had two kids graduate from high school there.  You'd think I'd have made several of these, but for some reason it has never happened.  Just recently a long time friend asked me to made one from her son's football jerseys she had found in the attic.  It turned out great - such striking colors. 


I received a graduation announcement last fall for my father's step-great-granddaughter (that's a mouthful).  Since I had made a t-shirt quilt for her sister, I asked if she would like one too.  The answer was yes.  So only 11 months late, here is Kennedy's quilt.  I have to admit it was fun doing this one - the shirts were so fun.  Plus it has a t-shirt from her mom's and my home town - it made me kind of nostalgic while working on it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment